Then Sings My Soul: 150 of the World's Greatest Hymn Stories
- Publish Date: 2003-02-03
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Robert Morgan
Rob Morgan's inimitable style will help people reacquaint themselves with the hymns of the faithful. His goal is to keep these traditional hymns vital and meaningful to all generations.
Don't look for a dry recounting of boring stories. These devotional-style stories show the emotion and drama behind the hymns of faith that have changed many lives throughout history -- the people whose faith led them to write these wonderful hymns and the people whose faith was affected by reading, hearing, and singing the songs. Designed to be personally reflective, these stories speak to your soul and add depth and meaning as you worship God through song.
- Includes words and music to each hymn
- Special softcover, french flap cover design
- Ivory paper with brown ink
- Jagged-edge paper, giving it a classic feel
- Complete with hymn index
- Use for devotionals, teaching illustrations, introductory remarks for song leaders and music ministers