Mosby's Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses, 4e
- Publish Date: 2014-05-27
- Binding: Spiral-bound
- Author: JoAnn Zerwekh MSN EdD RN;Jo Carol Claborn MS RN
Use this set of colorful cards to master pharmacology! With over 90 cartoons covering drugs and related topics, Mosby's Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses, 4th Edition uses humor and illustrations to make studying easier and more fun. These durable, portable cards use mnemonics and other time-tested learning aids to help you prepare for class, clinicals, and the NCLEXÂ® examination. Created by nursing educators JoAnn Zerwekh and Jo Carol Claborn, this unique tool may be used as either a spiral-bound notebook or as individual flashcards. It makes studying pharmacology a memorable experience!
UNIQUE! Over 90 full-color cartoons offer humorous and memorable presentations of key drugs.
- UNIQUE! Color-highlighted monographs make it easier to identify nursing priorities on common medications.
- UNIQUE! Mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids help you grasp and remember even the most complex concepts.
- Thick pages and a spiral-bound format create a portable tool that is durable enough for the clinical environment.
- Colored thumb tabs at the bottom of the page allow you to find topics quickly.
- What You Need to Know sections on each card cover key information in a quick and easy-to-review format.
- Colored highlights in the What You Need to Know sections emphasize four central topics:
- Serious/Life-Threatening Implications in pink
- Most Frequent Side Effects are blue
- Important Nursing Implications are yellow
- Patient Teaching information is green
NEW! 8 brand-new cards focus on antiemetics, sunscreens, prostaglandins, acetaminophen, and more.
- NEW coverage highlights contemporary and timely topics on pharmacology â all in one clinical tool.