USMLE Step 2 Secrets, 4e
- Publish Date: 2013-12-18
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Theodore X. O'Connell MD
Â USMLE Step 2 Secrets is an easy-to-read review perfect for busy students like you. Theodore X. OâConnell, MD â author of several review and clinical reference books â has thoroughly revised this popular text, which presents essential questions and answers covering the important concepts you need to know to score well on the USMLE Step 2 exam: key conditions you will be expected to recognize, all specialty and subspecialty topics, and necessary clinical concepts.
- Learn the most important questions and answers with the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets SeriesÂ®.
- Master all specialty and subspecialty topics covered on Step 2.
- Identify key facts in the Top 100 Secrets.
- Consult the book wherever you go thanks to a portable size that fits in your lab coat pocket.
- Review material quickly and easily thanks to bulleted lists, algorithms, illustrations, and a new 4-color section featuring key pathologic and clinical images.
- Apply tips, memory aids, and secrets gathered by Theodore X. OâConnell, MD, and used trusted by students to pass the boards.
- Find information quickly with a second color highlighting chapter and section titles, legends, bullets and icons, and key terms.
- Benefit from thorough revisions that ensure high-yield focus and most current overview of board-tested content.