The Daniel Prayer: Prayer That Moves Heaven and Changes Nations
- Publish Date: 2016-05-10
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Anne Graham Lotz
Many people today find that their prayers donât âwork.â And like a broken cell phone, DVD player, or TV remote, they throw prayer out as unnecessary âclutterâ in their busy lives. Anne Graham Lotz has found that while prayer does work, sometimes the âpray-ersâ donât. So she has turned to the prophet Daniel for help.
The Daniel Prayer is born deep within your soul, erupts through your heart, and pours out on your lips, words created by and infused with the Spirit of God quivering with spiritual electricity. Itâs really not an everyday type of prayer. Itâs a prayer birthed under pressure. Heartache. Grief. Desperation. It can be triggered by a sudden revelation of hope. An answer to prayer, a promise freshly received, a miracle that lies just over the horizonâ¦
Join Anne in a thrilling discovery of prayer that really works.
This book will help readers pray effectively for their nation, for their families, and for themselves. She will answer such questions as:
- Does God only hear the prayers of good people?
- How do I know the God to whom I pray will listen?
- How do I know God cares about my prayer?
- How do I know God will answer my prayer?
- Why should I pray?
- Does it matter where I am when I pray?
- Are words in prayer all that matter, or does my attitude affect prayer?
- What difference does my prayer make?
The book also includes some of her original prayers that demonstrate the principles taught in The Daniel Prayer.